BL-7000SLX Portable Car Lifting System
Meet the latest and greatest QuickJack, the BL-7000SLX extreme-duty portable car lifting system. No more fiddling with jacks and ramps for your big vehicles. The game changes the moment your QuickJack hits the garage floor. With the QuickJack BL-7000SLX, you can go from floor to air in a mere matter of seconds. Get your tools ready. They’re about to get a workout.
The BL-7000SLX is a real 7,000-lb. capacity automotive lift, designed, engineered and manufactured by the same people who make traditional style car lifts and truck lifts found in shops and garages around the world. But with one key distinction that changes everything. The BL-7000SLX is designed to be taken anywhere. No bolts. No wiring. Just two ramps, a power source and a whole lot of potential. Throw it in the trunk, backseat or truck bed when you need lifting power to go. And store the space-saving frame almost anywhere when not in use. After the initial setup, getting your car or truck up to a comfortable working height takes seconds. Just place the ramps on the floor, connect the power, position the frames and rubber blocks. And you’re 100% ready to begin work.
With a whisper thin three-inch collapsed profile, the QuickJack can fit where almost no other lifting system can. Plus, with the added benefit of no cross beams, you can match your QuickJack portable lifting system to just about any vehicle like a fingerprint.
More about the “SLX” Car Lift:
Automatic safety locks
Features dual-position automatic safety locks. As the lift rises, these locks glide securely into place. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar and the lift frames are ready for a smooth descent.
Extended block trays
We increased the size of our rubber block trays to improve access to varied lift points, in addition to better trailing side block positioning during set-up.
Reinforced upper frame rails
On our largest-capacity QuickJack lifting system, we’ve reinforced the upper frame rails of our car lift with box-welded steel to minimize deflection, greatly increasing the lifting power without requiring longer frames.
Let nothing get in your way. Inspired by full-size frame-engaging car lifts, our open-center design gives users total, free access to the wheels and undercarriage.
What’s included with the BL-7000SLX Portable Car Lift System?
- (2) ea. jack frame assemblies
- (2) ea. 150″ hydraulic hoses
- (2) ea. 14″ aux. hoses
- (2) ea. frame handles
- (4) ea. 1.5″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks
- (4) ea. 3″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks
- (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- 7,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted urethane wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
||7,000 lbs. / 3175 kg.
|(A) Minimum Collapsed Height
||3.5″ / 89 mm.
|(B) Platform Lifting Height (Frame only)
||18.2″ / 462 mm.
|(C) Platform Lifting Height (Small Rubber Block)
||18.5″ / 469 mm.
|(D) Platform Lifting Height (Tall Rubber Block)
||19.5″ / 495 mm.
|(E) Platform Lifting Height (Stacked Rubber Blocks)
||21.5″ / 546 mm.
|(F) Frame Width
||12.5″ / 318 mm.
|(G) Rubber Lift Block Position – Max.
||60″ / 1524 mm.
|(H) Rubber Lift Block Position – Min.
||31.5″ / 800 mm.
|(I) Overall Frame Length
||71″ / 1803 mm.
|Individual Frame Weight (ea.)
||91 lbs. / 41 kg.
|Power Unit Weight
||35 lbs. / 16 kg.
||242 lbs. / 110 kg.
POWER UNIT ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|240 Volt AC
IMPORTANT NOTE: EXTENSION CORDS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED. Using extensions cords can adversely affect operation and can cause overheating conditions and damage to power unit. If using an extension cord, use the shortest cord possible. Refer to extension cord size chart below.